Prices are in Australian Dollars and are GST inclusive. Most products available in online are in stock. In the case of item shortages, the customer will be contacted and order supplied when goods are in stock. Special offers cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. No rain checks.
Accepted payment methods: bank deposit, credit/debit cards (MasterCard/Visa only – 1.5% surcharge applies). Product(s) will not be reserved and may be supplied to fulfill other orders if payment is not received within 3 business days of order placement and the buyer has not contacted Deluxe Decor to make alternative arrangements. Lay-by available.
Delivery cost is displayed at checkout applies to delivery to metro areas in VIC, NSW, SA, QLD. Deluxe Decor reserves the right to amend or cancel orders to areas deemed by courier services as regional or are non-serviced areas. Individual delivery quotes apply for delivery to all other areas and for furniture deliveries. Please email before purchasing and request an amended invoice.
We endeavour to dispatch orders within 1- 2 business days of receiving full payment (excluding orders place during office closure periods). Estimated Delivery Time (EDT) provided is based on specific carrier delivery schedules and is an estimate only. The majority of orders are delivered within the EDT provided. Deluxe Decor will not be liable for any delays resulting in delivery outside the EDT.
1. Pick Up – Cash or credit card only (no cheques). Appointment required to ensure products are packed and ready for collection. NOTE: Products will be inspected by Deluxe Decor prior to pick up by the customer or Transport Company engaged by the customer. Deluxe Decor will not accept responsibility for any damage caused to the product(s) after pick up.
2. Fastway Courier – Please do not provide authority to leave goods at door and inspect goods before signing for delivery. In the unlikely event that damage has occurred, do not sign and return the goods to the courier driver. Where the address is unattended, a calling card may be left for the receiver to arrange another delivery time with the courier company. Please call the courier within 5 days of the date recorded on the calling card to
re-arrange delivery. If the package is returned to Deluxe Decor and product(s) is(are) undamaged, the purchaser can arrange for pick up or make payment for re-delivery.
3. Other Transport Companies – If there is visible damage on delivery, please indicate in writing on the transport company’s Proof of Delivery documentation. Please check products immediately after delivery.
Re-delivery fees: COPE Sensitive Freight carriers: We require the carrier’s depot to call each receiver prior to delivery to arrange a delivery time. If the receiver is not present at the agreed delivery time, a re-delivery fee will be charged and must be paid before goods can be re-delivered.
Clear photographs of the item, close up of the issue area and original packaging MUST be supplied by the customer to enable claim processing. Packaging material and damaged product/parts should not be discarded as they may need to be inspected.
1. Transport Damage – Fastway Courier: If damage has occurred during transportation, do not sign, return to courier and notify us within 24 hours. Where an insurance claim is approved by the courier, we will send a replacement as soon as possible. Goods will no longer be covered by insurance where they are signed for or authority to leave is provided by the receiver.
2. Transport Damage – Other Transport Companies: If there is visible damage on delivery, please indicate in writing on the transport company’s Proof of Delivery documentation. Please check goods immediately after delivery. In the unlikely event that damage has occurred during transportation, please notify Deluxe Decor via email quoting order or invoice number.
3. Other Claims: All other claims should be reported to Deluxe Decor by email within 7 days of delivery date quoting invoice number otherwise full acceptance of goods is deemed. Once the required claim photographs have been received and reviewed, the customer will be notified as to whether the alleged defect has been caused by fair wear and tear, carrier damage, abuse or faulty manufacturing. Return of goods are strictly not accepted without prior approval. NOTE: As products are hand finished products, slight variations in colour and small imperfections are part of the character of the product and/or material and not considered defects. If the product is returned as a result of the purchaser’s error or mis-understanding and the product is received back in undamaged condition, any refund provided will be less all costs incurred by Deluxe Decor associated with the transaction including transportation costs to and from the purchaser.
All products supplied with instruction sheets should be assembled, stored and/or installed after carefully reading and following the instructions. Deluxe Decor will not be responsible for damages or breakages occurring as a result of ignorance, non-compliance with instructions sheets or failure to consult appropriate personnel for hanging advice and suitable wall attachments. Deluxe Decor shall not be responsible for delays by third party involvement and/or be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind suffered by the purchaser or third party arising out of or related to the use of goods supplied where the goods are incorrectly installed/used.
Subject to the following, mirrored furniture, upholstered furniture and tableware products are covered by a 12 month manufacturing warranty from purchase invoice date. Mattresses are covered by a 5 year structural warranty. Warranty covers manufacturing and material issues only and applies where products are solely used for domestic purposes. Non-manufacturing/material issues (including damage caused after pick up, delivery and/or during unpacking or assembling) are not covered under warranty. Warranty does not extend to showroom samples, seconds and items subject to commercial use.
Content and images on this website is intended to provide a guide only and any errors or omissions are unintentional. Due to variables such as but not limited to color variations on computer monitors, individual computer display settings and lighting conditions, Deluxe Decor will not accept responsibility if there is a slight difference in color between products and photos on the website. In using the website, the User agrees to abide by Federal and State Laws including copyright laws. The User agrees to access/use website content for personal, non-commercial use only. The User agrees not to use, disclose, provide, publish, reproduce or copy, in whole or in part, now or at any time, web content for any purpose without obtaining prior written consent from Deluxe Decor.
Copyright in all web content including graphic content belongs to Deluxe Decor and may not be reproduced or copied without express written consent of Deluxe Decor.